Update: 1 Dec 2018
Update: 2 Nov 2018
Seeding list released below. All appeals with justifications have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, strictly before 7th Nov, Wednesday, 5pm SINGAPORE time.
Men’s Open (PSA Closed satellite) seeding has been sent to PSA.
Fixtures will be released in due time.
26 November to 1 December 2018
Opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore residents and foreigners that are not banned by the SSRA.
- Women’s PSA Challenger 5 (Applies to PSA players only)
- Women’s Div l (A grade and below)
- Women’s Div ll (C grade and below)
- Men’s Open Closed Satellite (Open to anyone)
- Men’s Div l (B Grade & below)
- Men’s Div ll (C Grade & below)
- Men’s Div lll (E Grade & below)
- Men’s Masters l (*35 years of age & above)
- Men’s Masters ll (45 years of age & above)
- Men’s Masters lll (*55 years of age & above)
*Previous versions were 40 years and 50 years respectively. Updated as of 18 Oct.
Cut Off dates
26 November 2018 for Masters categories
26 – 30 Nov (Mon – Fri): 4pm to 10pm
1 Dec (Sat): 9am to 6pm
SGD 50 per category
Refer to tournament handbook for Tournament hotel package (Optional).
14th October 2018 extended till 24th October 5pm
For full list of other events, go to https://www.sgsquash.com/upcoming-events