SportSG has released the latest advisory for stricter safe management measure.
All squash tournaments during the period of 8 – 30 May ought to be postponed or cancelled.
As such, the upcoming SGSquash Circuit #2 and the National Squash League shall be postponed indefinitely.
For Coaching and training sessions
- Maximum of 5 participants and an additional service provider (I.e. Squash coach / teacher) may guide the group
- At any one point, a maximum of 4 pax may be in the court. The remaining participant/coach would have to be situated outside the court
Leisure use of court
- Maximum of 5 participants may book a single squash court
- At any one point, a maximum of 4 pax may be in the court. The remaining participant would have to be situated outside the court
- Participants of a court should remain with each other throughout the entire session. There should be no cross mixing with participants of another court.
- If there are more than one group sharing a common space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from one another at all times.
- Only users of the court shall be allowed into the vicinity
*For the latest updates on ActiveSG facilities guidelines, please click here.