Fixtures can be viewed here
If you have difficulty understanding the new fixtures layout, pls see instructions below:
– Every player has a number beside the name which denotes your position
– When you are pit against another opponent, you are fighting for the higher position between the 2 of you.
– If you win, you take on the higher position and proceed to match your next playing position in the next round
– If you lose, you take on the lower position and proceed to match your next playing position in the next column/round
*Note that every round, your position changes based on your win or loss. The lower the number mean the higher the position
Period: 25 to 28 January 2018
Boys & Girls Ages 12 and Under
Boys & Girls Under 15
Boys & Girls Under 19
* Each player may enter only one event in his/her age group or higher if so desired
Matches will be 4pm – 8pm for weekdays, full day for weekends
SSRA Junior ranking points will be awarded.
Closing date: 25 December 2017
For full list of other events, go to https://www.sgsquash.com/upcoming-events